Today’s top news story is about “Gaslighting”, and if there’s one thing us old farts know a lot about, it’s gas. Gaslighting is a tactic in which a person or entity, in order to gain more power, makes a victim question their reality. And we’ve lived long enough to say with great authority that it works much better than you may think. This whole ridiculously stupid COVID scare is a classic example of gaslighting being used to allow industrial crimes. It’s being used so we, the victims, don’t realize how much we’ve been brainwashed, or pay attention to all the horrible traitorous crap proceeding post haste while the public is imprisoned in their homes. Legally prevented from any and all forms of public protest. Such as protesting the illegal earth destroying projects like Site C and the Coastal Gaslink pipeline frantically proceeding in northern BC.
Gaslighting Makes Victims Question Reality
Why is our government gaslighting? Because anyone and everyone is susceptible to victimization by gaslighting, so it’s a common technique used by abusers, politicians, dictators, narcissists, and cult leaders to accomplish horrendous things. Normally it’s done slowly, so the victim doesn’t realize how much they’ve been brainwashed. For example, in the movie Gaslight (1944), a man manipulates his wife to the point where she thinks she is losing her mind. But in the current circumstance, it was done with great speed to take advantage of a fictitious opportunity to globally mess with minds.
10 Gaslighting Tools
Now there’s ten basic tools used in the process of gaslighting, and they are:
1. They tell blatant lies. They know you know it’s an outright lie, yet they tell it with absolute sincerity and a straight face again, and again, and again. Why are they so out in the open about it? Because they’re setting up a precedent. They very purposefully do NOT want us to be sure if anything is true, to keep us emotionally unsteady and off-kilter, because the more intellectually fragile they can make us, the easier we will break when needed.
2. They deny they everything they say and do to make us start questioning our reality, asking yourselves, “Did they really ever say it? I know we heard it, we know they said it, but maybe we’re imagining they said it…?” The object of denial is to make us question our reality, and start accepting theirs.
3. They use what’s nearest and dearest to us as ammunition. They know how important our health, and the health of our family is to us. And they know how important our identity is to us. So those are the first places they attack. They convince us that the whole world will die if we do not comply, and that everyone else is a danger to be avoided at all costs. They attack the foundation of our being, and tell us we’re only worthy if we do what they say.
4. They wear down any and all resistance. The insidious thing about gaslighting is that it uses our minds against us. It wears us down with a lie here, a lie there, guilt trips, and false information. It’s the “frog in the frying pan” analogy: The heat’s turned up slowly so the frog never realizes it, until it’s too late. And gaslighting’s so damn effective that even the brightest, most educated and self-aware people can be sucked in.
5. Their actions don’t match their words. For instance, government says that its taking strict measures to quarantine anyone coming into the country, EXCEPT the hoards of non-union temporary foreign workers being shuffled in and out of the country to complete high illegal, unethical, disrespectful and environmentally destructive mega-projects. It’s all part of their very intentional ‘shoot first, apologize later’ mode of operandi.
6. They use positive reinforcement of negative sentiment to confuse us. For example, the person or entity cutting us down tells us that we’re the problem, then praises us for accepting responsibility for accepting our fault. This adds an additional sense of confusion and uneasiness, and is intended to make us question ourselves by thinking, “Well, maybe they aren’t so bad… maybe they’re really telling us the truth.” But they aren’t. It’s all just another calculated attempt to keep us off-kilter—and again, to question our reality.
7. Gaslighters know confusion weakens people, so it attacks our sense of stability and normalcy. Their goal is to uproot comfort and cause extreme discomfort, all to make us constantly question everything. That confusion allows the gaslighters to portray themselves as the solution to the fictitious problems they created, preying on the human tendency to look for something or someone to make them feel more stable, which they then happily oblige.
8. They project. Also known as intentionally lying to make something really bad sound really good. Then they accuse us of lying. And, they do it so often and so intensely that we start trying to defend ourselves, which totally distracts us from paying attention to their demented and perverse actions.
9. They turn us against ourselves. Gaslighters are masters at manipulating and finding the people they know will stand by them no matter what. They use those people against us. They make comments such as, “Do your part to keep us all safe, and report offenders”, or “Henry always practices ‘social distancing’, be like Henry.” Keep in mind that the ‘Henry’ they refer to very likely doesn’t even exist, and ‘social distancing’ is a complete and utter oxymoron.
10. They convince us that we’re crazy. This is one of the most effective tools of the gaslighter, because it’s dismissive. The gaslighter knows that if they can cast doubt about our sanity and integrity, no one will believe us when we try to expose the gaslighter’s abusive and out-of-control behaviors. So they accuse us, and everyone around us, of being damn liars. When gaslighting’s done by a large public entity like government, people automatically assume they’d never have the audacity to do something so horribly wrong, so they must be telling the truth, and doing the right thing, right? Nope. It’s nothing but a stinking, low-down manipulation technique that makes people turn to the gaslighter for the “correct” information – which ain’t correct information at all.
They’d Never Do That – Would They?
Yep, we’ve been the willing victims of colossal gaslighters, and dementedly dined on their damned Coronavirus lies like they’re delicious and nutritious dishes. They’ve uprooted, confused, entangled and isolated us all to gain control, and once they had control, used that control to make us believe that they’re the good guys, our saviors, abut we’re all nothing but a bunch a vile, stinking piles of microbially infectious liars straight from hell. And, according to what I can see, they’ve done a damn good job of doing so.
The Opposite Is True
However, quite the opposite is true, and their worst fear is that someone will reveal that what they’re saying means nothing; it’s just talk, it’s what they’re doing to us and our nation while they have us distracted that’s the real issue. And just exactly what the traitorous thieving slime buckets are up to? Why, it’s the mass depletion of all of our nation resources for foreign benefit being facilitated as fast as possible. They are literally paying foreign nations to strip mine our country while we’re locked out of their way, screwing our citizens out of trillions of dollars of resources that the nation could have used to wipe out debt.
Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid
Instead, the abusive bastards are using our tax dollars to financially prop up fossil fuels and foolishly play the damn stock markets, which explains the ever growing national debt. Personally, I hope the public does a little gaslighting of its own, igniting the flatulent fiction forced upon them, roasting a few political asses in the process. And, I hope that folks always will remember that the most dangerous and scariest words that they’ll ever hear said in their lifetime, will be government saying, “Have no fear, we’re here to ‘help you’.”
To check out more top news stories click here, and be sure to browse my other news topics too!